Cost: $275 Preregistration by September 1st/ $300 After Sept. 1st
Length: 6 Week Series - 1 Hour Every Friday Starting September 21st through October 26th
For more info PLEASE EMAIL INFO@BEOPTIMAL.COM OR CALL THE OFFICE AT 847.486.8000.
*SPACE IS LIMITED TO 6 PARTICIPANTS*
Six Week Movement & Education Series
FOUNDATION - PERFORMANCE - PREVENTION
Twice as Fit is redesigning Group Exercise! Challenge your body with safe and effective foundational strength movements, optimize your performance and learn how to better use your body to prevent injury.
- Put the FUN back in exercise
- Increase strength
- Injury prevention
- Improve performance
- Increase understanding of your physical body
- Team building
- Learn exercise techniques to empower your personal workouts
Movement and exercise have always been significant elements in Alex's life. Ever since his graduation from North Park University, he has been helping individuals in the Chicago area reach their personal fitness goals. Rooted in science, education, and hands-on experience, his training style/technique has been able to reach all ages and populations, from young athletes to the elderly.
Through his understanding of the sciences of the body, Alex has gained a unique, insightful perspective on wellness which helps him design and implement the proper exercise program for each individual. Awareness, mechanics and guidance can give every person a positive outlook on health and exercise.
Alex focuses on getting to the bottom of your health so as to help you in a fitness facility setting as well as in your everyday life.
- Gray Institute Fellowship in Applied Functional Science (FAFS)
- Certification in Applied Functional Science (CAFS)
- 3D Maps Certified – 3 Dimensional Movement Analysis & Performance System
- ACSM Exercise is Medicine Level I & II
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer & Exercise Physiologist
- Bachelor's of Science in Exercise Science
- Lifelong Athlete & Exercise Physiologist